CUM check out my new house live tonight

News, updates, and ramblings from a homemade sexstar that are too long to post on my twitter

Which of this week's videos is your favorite?? (screencaps below...)

You may select 1 option

View results

CUM check out my new house live tonight

Postby Lelu Love » June 11th, 2014, 7:02 pm

First off, don't forget the live weekly members' show is tonight, Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 10pm EST right HERE (if you can't make it, all the replays from all past shows are there too)

Wow what a hectic week but everything is finally moved into the new house!! :) Been LOVING it so far but still lots to unpack and move around

And I love my bathtub even more than I remember or thought I would and have used it every single night as I hope most of you have already seen on the new 24/7 live voyeur "Bathtub Cam" :)

Can't wait to show you all the new place tonight on the live webcam show in less than 2 hours now!! :)

See you soon... :)

This was another fun and busy week with LOTS of custom video orders, so check out the screencap recap below and join now or login to the video page to watch any or all of them:

And don't forget the live weekly members' show is tonight, Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 10pm EST right HERE (if you can't make it, all the replays from all past shows are there too)
Cum join the most interactive site on the net and get instant access to 100's of my hardcore vids/pics, 24/7 voyeur webcams, and my personal cell phone number (US):

Becum a VIP Here Now
Lelu Love
Site Admin

Re: CUM check out my new house live tonight

Postby hotrain1980 » June 11th, 2014, 7:23 pm

I like the Stockings Garter Condom Blowjob vid and I'll be there to see the new place ;)
hotrain1980
VIP

Postby Lelu Love » June 11th, 2014, 8:42 pm

hotrain1980 wrote:I like the Stockings Garter Condom Blowjob vid and I'll be there to see the new place ;)

Thanks Doug and see you soon!! :)
Cum join the most interactive site on the net and get instant access to 100's of my hardcore vids/pics, 24/7 voyeur webcams, and my personal cell phone number (US):

Becum a VIP Here Now
Lelu Love
Site Admin

Postby dumax » August 23rd, 2015, 2:03 pm

lucky guy
dumax

Return to Lelu Love Blog